Manchester Methods Summer School
05 Jun 2015
Back for a third year, the summer school will run from 6 to 10 July 2015
The school offers a range of specialised courses covering a variety of topics that are particularly relevant to postgraduate and ECR research in humanities and social sciences.
There are now seven streams available, including the newest addition ‘Researching public and voluntary sector organisations’.
- Advanced methods for social network analysis (SNA);
- Structural Equation Modelling using Mplus;
- Integrated Mixed-Methods Research with sub-strands on Factor Analysis (FA) and Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA);
- Introduction to social network analysis (SNA) using UCINET and Netdraw;
- Content Analysis for Online Data Constructing;
- Validating Measures using the Rasch Model.
New course added
- Researching public and voluntary sector organisations
Full details of the Summer School and booking requirements are available online at: