Book now for the ‘Coaching Skills for Senior Managers’ course
21 May 2015
This one day workshop will enable managers to understand what is meant by coaching and begin to adopt a coaching style in dealing with their direct reports and others.
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
• Identify key features of one to one coaching and the benefits of a coaching style for supporting team and individual performance.
• Apply a simple structure to coaching conversations.
• Identify and use the skills needed for effective coaching.
• Use appropriate feedback to support the coaching process.
• Identify formal and informal/ongoing opportunities to coach their direct reports and others.
• Identify the next steps in putting a coaching style into action.
How to apply:
To book a place on the course visit Coaching Skills for Senior Managers
If you experience any problems with the online booking system contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting "TMS71sm: Coaching Skills for Senior Managers."