See what The Marketplace has in store for you
28 Jun 2015
Want to buy or to sell? Visit the University's online advertising service
Whether you're looking for Royal commemorative plates, Dior perfume, a Yamaha keyboard, hair straighteners or a leather sofa - you could find it on The Marketplace, where members of staff and students can buy and sell (almost) anything!
If you have something to sell, you can:
- submit ads of up to 100 words easily and quickly online;
- upload images to show buyers exactly what you’re selling;
- have your ads displayed online within 24 hours of receipt (usually).
For would-be buyers, The Marketplace offers the following features:
- ads summarized by category to help you see at a glance what's available;
- regularly updated 'Featured Items' and 'Latest Items';
- a search tool to help you find that elusive item.
Although the range of goods on offer on The Marketplace is wide, we regret that we can't accept ads for the following:
- Sale of animals, fish, insects and reptiles (free re-homing allowed after consultation with the Uniads Team);
- Services, including proof reading and small businesses run by current staff or students;
- External goods and services (including those offered by family members and friends);
- Re-sale of football or train tickets;
- Re-sale of concert/festival tickets (unless supplier's T&Cs permit this).
Why not check out our advertising rates and policy, and see what’s in store at: