Teaching Excellence Awards 2015: winners announced
28 Apr 2015
Six winners have been selected by the panel for this year’s Teaching Excellence Awards
The panel is drawn from across the University and chaired by Professor Kersti Börjars. The winners demonstrated individual excellence, evidence of supporting and developing colleagues, impact and engagement beyond their immediate role as well as a commitment to their own development in teaching and learning.
The 2015 winners are:
- Caroline Bowsher, Faculty of Life Sciences
- Will Carey, Teaching and Learning Support Office
- Ian Dupere, School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering
- Gemma Edwards, School of Social Sciences (Sociology)
- Jennifer Silverthorne, Manchester Pharmacy School
- Judy Williams, Manchester Medical School
The winners of these awards will now join the University Teaching Excellence Network along with previous winners, our National Teaching Fellows and Distinguished Achievement Medallists to support and influence teaching and learning development in the future.