Take five minutes to talk about mental health
03 Feb 2015
Join us in the Atrium, 1st Floor, University Place on Thursday, 5 February any time between 11am and 2pm
Having a mental health problem is hard enough, but sometimes the isolation and stigma can make it even worse.
On Time to Talk Day, we're asking you to take five minutes to:
- talk – don’t bottle things up talk to someone, a friend, a University advisor or join the conversation online #TimeToTalk;
- get informed – about the services available for you or someone you know;
- take a break – join us in the Atrium, buy a cake, have a brew, find out about the services at the University and help raise money for Time to Change - 1st Floor, University Place (11am–2pm);
- make a pledge - come along to University Place Foyer (11am – 1pm) and contribute to our pledge wall or post a picture of your pledge online and tag us @UoMEandD read some celebrity pledges;
- have fun - meet with friends, take part in an activity or join a Staff Network Group.
Help break the silence
If you would like to get involved, contact:
- Equality and Diversity Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 65857