Veggie cooking demo and dinner with UoM Foodies
03 Feb 2015
On Wednesday, 11 February (5.30pm - 11pm) for £25 each
In partnership with The University of Manchester Foodies group supper club, legend Iain Devine will be doing a special evening on 11 February 2015 at his home in Sale, Manchester.
This will be a vegetarian cooking demonstration, with as much or little audience participation as you want! Following the demonstration, there will be a four-course dinner.
The ticket price includes a welcome cocktail & nibbles as well as all the food, knowing Iain's habit of overcatering it would be a very good idea to bring tupperware as there will be leftovers.
Menu to be confirmed but at the moment will include some of the following:
- Fresh and wild mushroom risotto
- Spicy noodle soup
- Deep fried cheese wontons
- Homemade regular and sweet potato fries
- Asian lettuce wraps
- Roast vegetable quiche
- Mac cheese
- “Leftovers” stuffed peppers
- Root vegtable pice with (veg) suet crust Spanish bean stew Proper roasties Thai veg curry Crumble & custard Bread & butter pudding Choc tart Lemon posset Red wine poached pears, choc sauce Homemade sorbets
Spaces are limited, so please get in touch now.