Bake cakes and help raise funds for Time to Change
21 Jan 2015
Thursday, 5 February 2015 is Time to Talk Day and mental health charity Time to Change is asking the nation to take five minutes to have a conversation about mental health
One in four people in the UK will experience a mental health problem each year (Mind).
All that week we’ll be asking you to:
- talk – about mental health;
- get informed – about the services available for you or someone you know;
- take a break – 5 February (11am-2pm) – Bake Sale in Atrium, 1st Floor, University Place;
- have fun - meet with friends, take part in an activity or join a group.
We’re calling for volunteers to bake cakes, brownies, biscuits or flapjacks to raise money for Time to Change.
If you would like to bake or host your own event, please contact:
- Cath Prescott, Equality and Diversity Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 65856
Get involved and make a difference.