Update on the transformation of IT Services
28 Nov 2014
From 1 December the majority of IT Services staff will begin to work with new role titles and new job descriptions, but what does this mean for you?
The structural re-organisation of IT Services is now complete and from Monday 1 December the majority of IT Services staff will begin to work with new role titles and new job descriptions; however this is just the beginning of IT Transformation.
For you, there will be no change on 1 December in how you interact with IT Services or request services and support. 1 December marks the start of a transitional period where IT colleagues will begin to gradually move across into their new roles, ensuring no disruption to service.
If you have any queries regarding IT Transformation, please contact your IT Partner:
- IT Partner, Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences – Alex Szymanski
- IT Partner, Faculty of Life Sciences – Simon Oliver
- IT Partner, Faculty of Humanities – Guy Percival
- IT Partner, Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences – Mike Taylor
- IT Partner, Professional Support Services – Tyrrell Basson
Wider information around the on-going transformation of IT Services can be found on the website: