Staff benefits update
12 Nov 2014
Perkz and prizes, offers from The Body Shop, Air Hairdressing, Pickfords, Cottages4u and Superbreak, and introducing Workplace Giving
Perkz and prizes
Read the latest newsletter for this month’s savings for you plus you can also win an iPad Air in November. This prize is exclusively for University of Manchester employees. Just go to Perkz and visit the competitions section or find out how to register.
- The Body Shop, Trafford Centre, is offering you, your friends and family a massive 40% off all your purchases in store until Sunday 16th November. Please print the attached invite or show on your smart phone to redeem.
- If you are looking for a quality salon, you can access discounts at the fabulous Air Hairdressing in Altrincham or city centre salons such as Josef Moore, Nicky Oliver and Razors Edge on Oxford Road. Please quote University of Manchester when booking and you will need to show your staff ID card.
- If you have a house move on the horizon, Pickfords is the UK’s largest moving and storage company and has a special discount enabling employees 10% discount off their home moves.
- For those who prefer their holidays in the region or UK, you could try Cottages4u. If you love the lake District Overwater Hall has a reputation for genuine hospitality, quality accommodation and award-winning food. This hidden treasure is set in 18 acres of formal gardens and woodland and with the dramatic backdrop of Skiddaw. A perfect base for a truly relaxing holiday. Overwater Hall Hotel is offering staff 10% discount off the tariff.
- Superbreak is the market leader in short breaks, theatre breaks and European city breaks. Choose from one of over 5,000 hotels in 1000 locations across UK, Europe and beyond. They also won Best UK Operator and Best Accommodation Only Provider at the Globe Travel Awards 2014. You can save 10% on all their breaks and their gift vouchers.
Love Giving - Workplace Giving Scheme
The University has launched a Workplace Giving Scheme to help you donate on a regular or one off basis via your pay to the causes you care most about. This way of giving is the only method of giving that allows your charity to receive the full taxable amount automatically every month. This means for regular 20% tax payers you can give £5.00 from your take home pay and this instantly becomes £6.25 to your charity. Find out more about how you can boost your giving via www.manchester.ac.uk/workplacegiving
Don’t forget your feedback is always welcome via:
For more benefits and discounts, keep visiting: