Take part in Academic Procession at December 2014 Graduation Ceremonies
05 Nov 2014
Please confirm which ceremony or ceremonies you will attend between Monday, 8 December and Friday, 12 December and order your academic dress
This invitation is extended to: all members of The General Assembly, The Board of Governors, Senate, Emeritus Professors, Wardens of Halls of Residence and members of the teaching and administrative staff.
To register your attendance and order your gown:
- Log on to the system at Ede and Ravenscroft Enet or click forgotten password and enter your e-mail address (a link to change your password will be sent to you via email).
- Click on the institution logo.
- Click on 'My attendance & hire' (top left hand corner).
- Edit 'Personal details', ensure details are correct. Do not uncheck the 'receive emails' box as this will prevent you from receiving a confirmation email and further details. Click 'Update'.
- Edit 'Gown summary' check details are correct or add/amend the requested information. Click 'Update'.
- You should now be able to select the ceremonies you wish to attend by time and date. Click 'Submit'.
- Log out (top right hand of screen).
- You will receive an email to confirm your booking. If you DO NOT receive an email confirmation please contact us as it is likely your booking has not been saved.
- If you need to change your attendance or any of your details you can do this at any time before the gown hire deadline of Friday 21st November 2014 by logging in.
Robes for members of staff will be ordered free of charge if they are ordered via Enet by Friday, 21 November 2014.
If you have ordered academic dress, you may obtain your robes from Committee Room D/E, Whitworth Corridor immediately prior to the start of the ceremony you are attending. All robes hired for staff must be returned to the Committee Room D/E on the day of the ceremony. Failure to do so will result in a charge being levied.
Alternative arrangements have been made for members of academic staff who are required to present graduands. Details of these will be circulated to the individuals concerned in due course.
The platform party for each ceremony will be restricted to a maximum of 40. Places in the procession will be issued on confirmation of an intention to attend on a first come first served basis.
Please assemble in full academic dress in Committee Room D/E, Whitworth Corridor not less than twenty minutes before each ceremony.