Have a say on the developing Teaching, Learning and Student Experience Strategy
16 Sep 2014
The first phase of consultation is open for your comments
The University’s strategic goals for ‘world class research’, ‘outstanding learning and student experience’, and ‘social responsibility’ are outlined in Goals 1, 2 and 3 respectively of our strategic plan, Manchester 2020.
The development of a University Teaching, Learning and Student Experience Strategy, in support of Goal 2, will help to:
- Create a shared set of actions for delivering an exceptional student experience based on inspirational teaching and world class learning support;
- Agree and progress priorities collectively;
- Facilitate communication with staff and students;
- Inform investment decisions;
- Develop clear messages for external communication (it should be noted that we are highly unusual in the sector in not having a single strategy document in this area).
The consultation paper is available for download at:
Comments and suggestions relating to the questions in the consultation paper are invited from individuals, Schools, Faculties, Directorates, UMSU, and student representatives.
Comments should be returned by 1 December 2014 to:
The feedback from this phase of the consultation will be used to develop a draft strategy which will in turn be circulated for consultation.