Make a Difference: Think Sustainability - help us shape this key programme
04 Sep 2014
Make a difference by helping to shape a key University programme for environmental sustainability on Wednesday, 10 September 2014 from 12pm - 2pm
Make a Difference: Think Sustainability is an exciting new programme that will be taken by every single member of staff in the future.
It aims to:
- Give everyone access to key knowledge and resources to enhance their positive environmental actions using fun, interactive, learning tools;
- Allow all members of staff to develop an individually-tailored sustainability action plan.
This is one of six high-profile signature programmes for social responsibility.
We have been busy bringing this programme to life and would like to share the story so far with you at one of a series of consultation events in September.
At this event, you will able to:
- Find out more about how the Make a Difference: Think Sustainability signature programme will be empowering all staff to understand their environmental impacts and contributions;
- Discover the themes we are using to explore environmental sustainability and tell us what you think of them;
- Help us unearth what is already going on around the University. We will be looking for experts and case studies to support this programme, perhaps it could be you or your team?
Please book your place online at: