Gordon Burns chairs Question Time style debate on local health services tonight
10 Sep 2014
Have your say on the future of local health services in Greater Manchester at the first in a series of debates in Renold Building, North Campus on Wednesday, 10 September (7-8.30pm)
Members of the public will get the chance to have their say about the biggest ever changes to health services in Greater Manchester, at a series of Question Time style debates during September.
The Healthier Together programme is the Greater Manchester (GM) Programme for Health and Social Care (H&SC) Reform, which is proposing changes to improve care in hospitals and the community. It aims to reduce variation in care across Greater Manchester so all patients can access and receive excellent health care.
- Wednesday, 10 September (7-8.30pm) - Renold Building, Manchester University, Sackville Street Campus, Altrincham Terrace, Manchester, M1 3BB
- Thursday, 11 September (7-8.30pm) - Hyde Clarendon Sixth Form College, Clarendon Rd, Hyde, SK14 2JZ
- Tuesday, 16 September (7-8.30pm) - Wigan Council Chamber, Wigan Town Hall, Library Street, Wigan, WN1 1YH
- Wednesday, 17 September (7pm-8.30pm) - Middleton Arena, LCpl Joel Halliwell VC Way, Middleton, Manchester, M24 1AG.
- Friday, 19 September (7-8.30pm) - The Bath House Theatre, Rochdale Road, Manchester, M9 4AF
- Monday, 22 September (7-8.30pm) - Sale Life Centre, 235 Washway Road Sale. M33 4BP
- Thursday, 25 September (7-8.30pm) - Lecture Theatre B, Torkington Centre, Stockport College, Stockport, SK1 3UQ
- Tuesday, 30 September (7-8.30pm) - Christie Auditorium, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, 550 Wilmslow Rd, Manchester M20 4BX