Wellbeing Wednesday: 'Relax and Rejuvenate' with random acts of kindness
06 Jun 2014
Celebrate the fourth and final Wellbeing Wednesday of the year on 25 June by doing something nice for a colleague, student or visitor
On the fourth and final Wellbeing Wednesday of the year, we are celebrating by inviting as many people as possible across the University to start off #RandomActsOfKindness.
The big idea
- To give out a number of cards to colleagues
- These people will then carry out a #RandomActsOfKindness on campus in the run up to the Wellbeing Wednesday
- The card is passed on and the kindness continues!
What do you need to do?
Something nice for a colleague, student or visitor, such as:
- Helping to carry someone’s bag
- Buying a coffee
- Giving then your place in the queue
Once you’ve done your good deed, pass the card on and that’s it! The person will be asked to pay forward this random act of kindness.