Smarter Driver Training – back by popular demand!
13 May 2014
Due to being oversubscribed in April, another week of Smarter Driver Training will take place from Monday, 19 May to Friday, 23 May.
Organised by the Environmental Sustainability Team places are open to all staff (particularly if you commute by car and use it for business journeys) and fuel and carbon savings averaged 15% during the previous training.
- There are 40 places available, eight per day (Monday to Friday) in 50 minute slots from 8.30am with online booking (see below).
- The session will start from Booth Street West SURFACE LEVEL car park near Manchester Business School (not the multi-storey). Participants need to arrive 5 minutes before their appointment time.
- The training will take place in the Instructor’s car so you/the University does not need to provide a vehicle.
- Participants need to bring their original photo AND paper driving licences (or paper and ID if they do not have a photo one). They need to be over 20 years old.
- Participants have to sign a disclaimer/insurance agreement at the start of the session
There is an online booking system. For the required information, please contact:
- Andrew Hough, Sustainable Travel Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 50343
Places are available on a first come, first served basis.