Recruitment and selection training
09 Sep 2013
The STDU has vacancies on a range of training courses which are mandatory for all staff involved in recruitment activities.
As part of the University’s Recruitment and Selection Policy, it is mandatory for all staff involved in recruitment activity to undertake training.
For more information, read:
The STDU currently has places available on the following sessions:
- TMS5a: Recruitment & Selection (Job Description and Person Spec)
- TMS5b: Recruitment & Selection PSS Inexperienced
- TMS5c: Recruitment & Selection PSS Experienced
- TMS5d: Recruitment & Selection Academic Inexperienced
- TMS5e: Recruitment & Selection Academic Experienced
For staff who are new/inexperienced in the recruitment and selection of staff, it is also mandatory to attend:
Places can be booked via the Training Catalogue by clicking the links above.
Please contact the STDU at:
- 52525 or firstname.lastname@example.org