Academic writing courses
15 Aug 2013
Online booking is now open for a range of sessions over the next two semesters.
Would you like to improve your academic writing skills? Do you need help writing abstracts or article introductions, improving the flow of your written work or simply making your writing more clear and easy to understand?
If so, then our Academic Writing courses could help. We have a choice of sessions available over the next two semesters which are now available to book online.
Course details and booking
For course details or to book yourself a place, please follow the links in the Training Catalogue:
- TTL11: Academic Writing in English: Staff
- TBF45: Achieving Flow in Writing
- TTL43: Writing Discussion Sections
- TBF45: Writing in a Clearer Style
- TTL32: Article Introductions
- TTL44: Speaking and Presenting for Non-Native Speakers
- TBF66: Writing Effective Abstracts
If you have any questions or enquiries:
- email email@example.com or Tel 52525