Book now for the Influencing with Integrity course
18 Jun 2013
Places available on the Influencing with Integrity course on Wednesday, 25 July 2013 (9.30am – 4.30pm at STDU, Humanities Bridgeford Street.
An effective University Middle manager needs to develop the capacity to influence in many situations. Influencing with integrity maintains vital relationships and builds trust whilst enabling managers to manage a complex role and conflicting demands.
- Define your influencing goals;
- Provide practical tools to help you identify and understand other peoples’ interests and points of view;
- Assess your power to influence in a given situation;
- Decide how to communicate your goals;
- Develop ways to inspire yourself and others around your goals;
- Build flexibility into your strategies.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:-
- Use a practical and powerful influencing model;
- Practice positive influencing skills;
- Apply their learning into their real work context;
- To increase your influence for successful results and strong working relationships.
Book your place online at:
If you experience any problems with the online booking system, contact:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘TMS77’: ‘Coaching Skills for Managers’ in the subject line