Book now for the Managing Costs, Managing Budgets: Issues and Insights course
17 Jun 2013
Places available on workshop on Wednesday, 31 July (9.30am-4pm) in the STDU, Humanities Bridgeford Street.
This one day Workshop aims to identify issues in cost determination and budget preparation and management, providing insights into and understanding of ways managing such issues. It is not intended to provide a comprehensive exposure to all aspects, rather to establish a base for further and later consideration in the workplace and/or other courses.
- Looking at Numbers: Cash Budgets, Accruals Accounting
- Full Economic Costing
- Charging for Services and Recovering Costs
- People, Budgets & Behaviour
- Approaches to Building Budgets: ZBB v Incremental Budgeting
- Making Sense of Variances
- Managing & Measuring Budgetary Performance through PIs
To book a place on the course, visit:
If you experience any problems with the online booking system, contact:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘TMS80: Coaching Skills for Managers’ in the subject line