Find out about Egencia - the University's preferred travel supplier
12 Jun 2013
Members of staff who book business travel or who travel on business are invited to overview sessions on Egencia, the University's preferred supplier for advance travel bookings (additional dates available).
Please come along to find out exactly what Egencia can do and how it works, and to ask questions.
Overview sessions will take place as follows:
- Thursday, 13 June (12 noon - 1.30pm) in Universith Place, Room 6.207;
- Tuesday, 18 June (10.30am - 12 noon) in University Place, Room 6.207;
- Friday, 21 June (12 noon - 1.30pm) in University Place, Room 4.206;
- Tuesday, 25 June (12 noon - 1.30pm) in Pariser Building, Room C21;
- Thursday, 27 June (12 noon - 1.30pm) in Pariser Building Room C21;
- Tuesday, 2 July (10 - 11.30am) in Pariser Building Room C21;
- Thursday, 4 July (12 noon - 1.30pm) in Pariser Building Room C21.
There's no need to reserve a place - just turn up on the day. Attendees are welcome to bring their own lunch.
- Contact Pam Eaton, University Travel Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07584 349431
- Visit Procurement: Travel (staff sign-in required)