Workplace Wellbeing Training for Managers
08 Feb 2024
Workplace Wellbeing Training Programme for Line Managers
The Colleague Wellbeing Team have organised an introductory training programme to support line managers to support workplace wellbeing. Full details of available courses below.
Managing with Wellbeing in Mind
A full day training course delivered by external training specialists We Are Wellbeing. We have courses running from February – December 2024. Please note some courses are already full, please register promptly to secure a space.
This interactive course will delve into:
• Understanding wellbeing at work
• The role of the line manager in supporting wellbeing in the workplace
• Introduction to the University of Manchester Wellbeing Commitment
• Health and Safety Executive Management Standards, Stress and Burnout
• Mental Health Awareness
• Support in developing and strengthening wellbeing focused conversations
• Wellness Action Plans
In-person course dates and online training course dates are available:
In person training
Stress Management for Managers Workshop
Delivered by external Business Psychologist Matt Smeed, this workshop is focused towards upskilling managers on why stress and wellbeing matter for them and their team and provide a toolkit full of resources to practically support working towards improving these going forward. The workshop will equip line managers with the essential knowledge to confidently take practical action to support their teams.
We again have an in-person workshop and online workshop option available:
- Thursday 15/02/2024 9:30 - 12:30, Training room 2, fifth floor Roscoe Building
- Tuesday 30/04/2024 13:00 - 16:00, Simon_2.60
If you have any questions about the training courses, please contact email@example.com