Some communications require additional visual guidelines. Follow the relevant instructions for these cases below:
It’s Time recruitment campaign
For the first time, the University is creating an integrated marketing campaign for clearing and late conversion: It's Time. The objective of this campaign is both to differentiate The University of Manchester from other universities in a crowded marketplace over the clearing period via impactful branding and messaging, and to create a buzz and excitement around coming to Manchester for our offer holders.
In order to help colleagues use this campaign for the remainder of the 2019 cycle, please use the following resources:
- Content pack full of useful information – background, objectives and timings (PDF document, 520KB)
- Detailed social media plan (Excel document, 25KB)
- General digital assets (Zip folder, 1.3MB) Please only use these after reading the content pack and style guide to ensure assets are being used at the right point in the cycle
- Style toolkit (PDF document, 2.4MB)
- Faculty and subject level assets – these will be ready in early June and we’ll notify colleagues when they’re available
These guides and assets will be updated regularly as the campaign develops so please check back for updates. If you've any questions around the campaign, please contact the Student Communications and Marketing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 57591.
If you're producing a publication about Stellify or that features a Stellify story, please see our guidelines for these communications.
- Stellify guidelines (PDF document, 7.6MB)
- Stellify files (Zip file, 89MB)
- Stellify leaflet artwork (PDF document, 6MB)
History and heritage
If you're producing a publication or webpage that relates to the history and heritage of the University, please see our additional visual and textual guidelines for these types of communications.
- Guidelines for Communicating our History and Heritage (Pdf file, 1.81Mb)
Subject level brochures
If you're producing a subject level brochure for the purposes of student recruitment and would like to follow the structure and design of the University's prospectus, please use these guidelines:
- Subject level brochure guidelines (PDF file, 3MB) – for use by Faculty and School Communication, Marketing and Admissions colleagues.
- Subject level brochure artwork template (PDF file, 3MB) – to showcase how the design works within the brochure.
- Subject level artwork files (Zip file, 132MB) – InDesign artwork files for use by designers to recreate the design of the University's prospectuses.
If you're producing a publication that features a story about wellbeing – then please see our additional guidelines for these communications.
- Wellbeing Sixways guidelines (pdf file, 2MB)
- Master purple device toolkit (zip file, 5MB)
- Be active toolkit (zip file, 13MB)
- Be healthy toolkit (zip file, 12MB)
- Connect toolkit (zip file, 12MB)
- Give toolkit (zip file, 12MB)
- Learn and discover toolkit (zip file, 12MB)
- Take notice toolkit (zip file, 12MB)
Social responsibility guidelines
If you're producing a publication that features a story about social responsibility – or 'making a difference' – then please see our additional guidelines for these communications.