Our crest embodies the prestige and history of The University of Manchester and may therefore only be used in the following contexts:
- On graduation and other ceremonial materials
- On sports kits and on other Athletic Union materials
- On marketing material for alumni
- Within University building interiors if permanent branding is needed and it forms part of the building’s fabric.
- For building signage, the University logo should be used instead – refer to building signage strategy. If you’ve any questions about this guidance, please contact email@example.com (Estates Designer)
The full-colour crest must only appear on a white panel. Never position the full-colour version directly onto a dark background or other imagery. The single-colour crest can be used on a white or coloured background.
Please note that the individual elements of the University crest – the bee, the sun and the lion – must not be used as stand-alone illustrations.
Downloadable versions of the University crest are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org