The SALC Web Committee is chaired by Mark Woolstencroft (External Relations Manager in SALC) and meets two or more times per semester.
It comprises representatives from SALC Departments, Centres and Institutes (including University Language Centre, Martin Harris Centre and HCRI), the Graduate School, Recruitment and Admissions, Teaching & Learning, Research Office and the Faculty Digital Content Editor.
The Faculty Web, Content and Digital Marketing Manager, Head of School and Head of School Administration are ex officio members of the Committee. The SALC Web Committee is a key part of the Faculty of Humanities Web Governance.
- SALC Web Governance
- Faculty of Humanities - Web Project Board Governance
- Faculty of Humanities - Web Content Management Service Agreement
Access minutes taken at previous web committee meetings, held since September 2012.
- 16 November 2016
- Supporting document: Managing your personal profile in Pure
- 5 October 2016
- Supporting document: Web prioritisation plan 2016-17
- 11 May 2016
- Supporting document: SALC web committee calendar 2016-17
- 2 March 2016
- 4 December 2013
- 16 October 2013
- 15 May 2013
- 27 February 2013
- Supporting document: SALC Web Terminology: Student Survey - April 2013
- Supporting document: T4 / Writing for the Web Training Feedback - 1 May 2013
- Supporting document: Academic Web Director Report - 15 May 2013
- Supporting document: SALC Postgraduate Courses on Google Search - May 2013