Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Search the Staffnet siteSearch StaffNet
Search type

Submitting a Claim

Staff Expense Claims

All staff expense claims should be submitted via the MyView Expenses portal. Further details about MyView are available here.

Details about any system maintenance that will affect MyView or the Expenses portal within will be posted on the MyView StaffNet pages. If you are having any issues accessing MyView or submitting your claim, please check these pages first.

Please note that if you fall into one of these groups, you should follow the instructions under Non-Staff Expense Claims below:

  • Casual worker
  • Teaching Assistant/Demonstrator
  • Student
  • Non-Staff/External claimants

The old expenses portal in MyManchester is now closed for new claims (you are still able to view any previously submitted claims).

More information about the rules and regulations surrounding expense claims can be found here.

The MyView Expenses portal is only available to current substantive staff. If you are unsure whether this includes you, please contact MyView.

If you believe that you should have access to the MyView Expenses portal but are unable to see it when logging in, please check the help and guidance documents available here. If these do not help to resolve your issue, please contact MyView.

If you are unable to access MyView at all or get an error message when logging in, please contact IT Services.

Non-Staff Expense Claims

All non-staff expense claims should be submitted using the PR7 form. A link to the form and more details about how to submit it are available here.

This includes the following groups:

  • Casual workers
  • Teaching Assistants/Demonstrators
  • Students
  • Non-Staff/External claimants