Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Search the Staffnet siteSearch StaffNet
Search type

Expenses claims for External Examiners

The Expenses Claim form for External Examiners can be found below:

Completed expenses claims forms (along with photographs or scans of all relevant receipts) should be returned by email to: 

Please do not send your expenses claims to any other address in the University (e.g. Payroll/HR Services) because this will slow down the payment of your claim.

On receipt of your claim form and receipts, we will process and authorise your claim and forward it to our HR Services for payment.