Expenses with the PR7 form
The PR7 form should only be used for expense claims when an Employee is unable to submit a claim via MyView.
Please note that if you are claiming expenses as an External Examiner, there is a different form and separate process to follow - please click here for more information.
Unless otherwise directed, all PR7 claim forms should be submitted to Payroll via the dedicated Fees and Expenses email address - email@example.com.
You should submit all of the following items:
- Scans/Photos of your receipts
- Completed claim form
- Your electronic signature
- Proof of SLT approval, where it is required (see here for more details)
For claims submitted using the PR7 form, authorising managers must send a separate email with their electronic signature.
The PR7 form and additional guidelines for claimants can be found at the links below:
- PR7 form - https://documents.manchester.ac.uk/DocuInfo.aspx?DocID=8287
- Guidlines for claimants - https://documents.manchester.ac.uk/DocuInfo.aspx?DocID=28615