Home and Electronics Scheme
Our Home and Electronics employee benefit enables you to spread the cost over 12 months of 1000s of products from Currys and John Lewis & Partners.
You pay via monthly salary reductions with no credit checks or up front costs. Perfect if you find yourself in a pinch before payday or urgently need to replace or upgrade an appliance at short notice.
Please note you may be able to find the same products cheaper elsewhere. The benefit of our scheme is being able to spread the payments over 12 months.
- A maximum of 2 orders per year (Up to 10% of gross salary capped at a maximum of £1,000) can be placed within a 12 month period subject to affordability.
- Employees must be out of their probation period or have been working at the University for a minimum of 9 months.
- Employees must have more than 12 months remaining on contract.
- Your hourly rate after Home and Electronic scheme deductions cannot take you below the Living Wage Foundation rate (currently £10.90 per hour at 1 Sept 2023).
Start browsing now at vivup.co.uk.
What you can expect:
- Delivery straight to your door
- Spread the cost of items through monthly payroll with no credit checks
- Price and stock secured at point of order for peace of mind
- Maximum choice, with 1000s of products fulfilled by the UK’s leading home and electrical retailers, Currys and John Lewis & Partners
- Fast delivery, with many items shipped within 48 hours of employer approval
For help placing your order, please follow the simple steps in this how to order video.