The Staff Wellbeing Team organise wellbeing lectures which we record for you to rewatch at a later date or if you were unable to attend.
Wellbeing and Values with Jackie Le Fevre - Wednesday 19th February
- This lecture will explore the topic of wellbeing and how it aligns with living our own personal values. Values expert Jackie Le Fèvre will explore the idea of values, including what they are, as well as how they influence our behaviour, actions and ultimately, our wellbeing.
- Book via: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wellbeing-lecture-wellbeing-and-values-tickets-82833151185
- Mindfulness in Nature (39 mins) - Claire Morris, Wide Awake Mindfulness (2/10/19)
- Be Your Own Wellbeing Coach (41 mins) - Gemma Dale (25/9/19)
- Understanding Prostate Cancer (33 mins) - Prostate Cancer UK (12/6/19)
- Looking after yourself (48 mins) - Tom Turner, The Psychology Team (6/6/19)
- Ten Surprising things about resilience (50 mins) - Rowan Gray, founder of Made to Move (10/5/19)
- Understanding Anxiety (36 mins) - Dave Smithson, Anxiety UK (3/4/19)
- How to be happier (41 mins) - Jo Haworth, The Happiness Club (20/3/19)
- How to get great sleep (50 mins) - Andy Romero-Birkbeck, @HeroWellbeing (15/2/19)
- Financial Wellbeing (45 mins) - Andy Collings from Neyber (30/1/19)
- Help your team to thrive (40 mins) - Gem Dale, @HR_Gem (21/1/19)
- Positive Psychology (46 mins) - Sukh Pabial, @sukhpabial (Oct 2018)
- Menopause (5 mins) - Henpicked