Your line manager will arrange your induction programme. This is designed to help you settle quickly into your new role and will include the following support.
You will have received a New Staff Induction and Information Booklet with your contract of employment. Please read this carefully as it contains essential basic information and checklists which you must complete.
New staff induction and information booklet
Induction checklist and personal development plan
Health and safety checklist
You will also need to complete the following training sessions - for details and to book click here:
- The University Welcome Event - a short session to introduce you to the values and goals of the University;
- Health and Safety, and Fire Awareness online training;
- Protecting Information online training;
- Data Protection online training;
- Equality and Diversity online training;
- New Academics Programme (academics only) - details can be found in each of the faculty websites.