Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Search the Staffnet siteSearch StaffNet
Search type

Submitting an expense claim

Staff Expense Claims

All staff expense claims should be submitted online.

Please note that if you are a Casual worker, Teaching Assistant/Demonstrator, or Student you should follow the instructions under Non-Staff Expense Claims below.

Staff claims should be submitted via the Online Expenses portal in MyView. Further details about the MyView portal are available here.

The old portal in MyManchester is now closed for new claims (you are still able to view any previously submitted claims).

Information about the rules and regulations surrounding expense claims is available here.


Non-Staff Expense Claims

All non-staff expense claims should be submitted using the PR7 form (see here for more details).

This includes the following groups:

  • Casual workers
  • Teaching Assistants/Demonstrators
  • Students
  • Non-Staff/External claimants


External Examiners

External Examiners should follow the instructions here to submit expense claims.