Student Support & Disability Support Administrator
The Student Support Administrator is responsible for ensuring all students across the School (UG, PGT, PGR) who have any additional needs are supported, including:
- Point of contact in the School for students with additional support needs, and for staff who need advice about students they are concerned about or need additional support.
- Acting as the School’s Disability Support Officer, and to oversee pastoral support for students and offer non-academic guidance on issues related to finance, personal issues and mitigation.
- Act as Secretary to the Mitigating Circumstances Committee.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance and Assessment Administrator and the Programmes Officer to ensure that students with additional needs are provided with the support they need.
- Acting as School liaison point with central offices: Disability Support Office, Counselling, Students’ Union, etc. regarding student support matters.
- Providing timely information relevant to Exam Board Chairs, Programme Co-ordinators, Academic Advisors about students with additional needs.