Programme Administrator – UG FBT
To provide administrative support for staff and students on all UG Fashion Business and Technology programmes.
The Programme Administrators are the main PSS contact for staff and students on the programmes they administer.
Their responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that students are registered on the correct programme and units and maintaining accurate student records.
- Assisting with the organisation of student induction of students, including the production of induction packs.
- Maintaining effective means of communication with students, including Listservs, notice boards, the Virtual Common Room, etc.
- Assisting with the distribution of Personal Learning Plans for students with disabilities to all relevant academic staff.
- Assisting with the production of timetables for teaching, including liaison with the Central Timetabling and internal room booking systems as required.
- Assisting with the production of information for general handbooks, directories of course units, and programme handbooks.
- Assisting with administration of student representation, peer mentoring and peer assisted study schemes within a specified subject area.
- Acting as Secretary to relevant meetings and prepare agendas, attend and take minutes of meetings, including staff-student liaison meetings and examination boards.
- Providing administrative support for academic examinations officers, preparing exam results grids and providing supporting student information to assist the Chair of the exam board.
- Assisting with the production of examination papers, and other forms of assessment; and with the organisation of assessment timetables.
- Assisting with the processing of course work submissions and examination scripts, maintaining accurate records and audit trails of work and scripts forwarded to staff for marking.
- Liaising with External Examiners regarding the checking of scripts, moderation, visits, annual reports, expense claims, and assisting with the administration of the nominations and appointment process.
- Publication of assessment results, in both paper and electronic formats.
- Assisting in the administration of awards, bursaries and prizes.