Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Search the Staffnet siteSearch StaffNet

Creating/Renewing a new 2+2 agreement

If the proposed partner or existing partner (for renewals) for the 2+2 is based in a key country:

  • Fill in and submit an Export Controls Compliance request (online form) with the Regulatory Compliance Team
  • The proposed partner will then be screened according to due diligence criteria and the team will advise on appropriate next steps
  • Even when previous export controls approval had been received for new 2+2 agreements, the existing partner will still need to be re-screened when it comes to renewals or amendments. Do not proceed without submitting an Export Controls Compliance request

If the proposed partner is not based in a key country, subject to the approval of your Head of Department/School, you can proceed with the agreement by following standard University procedures and liaising with the Contracts Office.