Drop-in sessions for colleagues affected by SEP Cohort 1 proposals
05 Mar 2020
Opportunities for affected colleagues to ask questions
Last week we wrote to colleagues affected by proposed changes to student marketing, recruitment and admissions structures.
We are conscious that during this time of uncertainty those colleagues may have questions or want to talk to someone about their situation. On this basis a series of drop-in sessions for impacted colleagues have been arranged in the Faculties and the Directorate for the Student Experience.
The sessions are for colleagues who are in scope or in scope and at risk as a result of the proposed changes. If you do not know if you are directly impacted by the proposals, or which session you might want to attend, please either speak to your line manager or contact us.
The sessions will be an opportunity for you to follow-up on any questions you have about the proposals and the materials that were shared on Friday 28 February.
There’s no obligation to attend any of the sessions if you don’t want to. If you do want to attend, please go to a session in the area you work.
Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
- 3 March, 1.30pm – 4pm, Roscoe, 5th Floor Room 1
- 19 March, 1.30pm – 4pm, Zochonis, 2nd Floor Conference Room
- 1 April, 9.30am – 12.30pm, Stopford, Room 2.823-825
Faculty of Science and Engineering
- 4 March, 1pm – 4pm, Kilburn, Atlas Room 1 & 2
- 11 March, 1pm – 4pm, Renold, B28
- 18 March, 1pm – 4pm, Schuster Conference Room A
Faculty of Humanities
- 5 March, 12pm – 2pm, Samuel Alexander, A4
- 19 March, 12pm – 2pm, Alliance Manchester Business School, 4.019
- 2 April, 9am – 11am, Ellen Wilkinson, A3.7
Directorate for the Student Experience (Applications and admissions)
- 5 March, 10am, SSC Meeting Room
- 19 March, 2.30pm, SSC Meeting Room
- 30 March, 2pm, SSC Meeting Room
Directorate for the Student Experience (Student marketing and recruitment)
- 6 March, 2pm, Rutherford Meeting Room
- 19 March, 11am, Rutherford Meeting Room
- 27 March, 2pm, Rutherford Meeting Room
The Student Experience Programme Team