School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
- FREE Manchester University Music Society lunchtime concert - World Music
(17 Apr 2018)
- Manchester University Music Society - Brass Band
(16 Apr 2018)
- FREE Walter Carroll Lunchtime Concert - House of Light
(16 Apr 2018)
- Manchester University Music Society - Cosmo Singers and Ad Solem
(13 Apr 2018)
- More news
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- CIDRAL Public Lecture: Judith Walkowitz, 'Feminism and the Politics of Prostitution in the 1980s: A Tale of North and South' (24 April 2018 5pm-7pm)
- Why Charts Matter (24 April 2018 3pm-4.30pm)
- CIDRAL Theory Intensive: Sarah Roddy on Max Weber: ‘Money and Religion: Revisiting the Protestant Ethic’ (25 April 2018 10am-12pm)
- Peter Knight Inaugural Professorial Lecture - "Everything is Connected" (25 April 2018 5pm-6pm)
- Ehrhardt Seminar: Dr. Katharina Keim (Manchester), "Gaster and the Samaritans" (26 April 2018 2pm-4pm)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.