School of Arts, Languages and Cultures (SALC)
Welcome to StaffNet
Find out more about our academic and Professional Support Services (PSS) staff.
- Danez Smith: Don’t Call Us Dead (22 January 2018 7pm-8.30pm)
- CMI Afternoon Seminar Series: The Effects of Skills Underutilization and Unemployment on Hiring Decisions (23 January 2018 3pm-4.30pm)
- Art, Freedom and Protection Symposium (26 January 2018)
- Bogdanow Lectures in Holocaust Studies 2018 (29 January 2018 6pm-7.30pm)
- Bogdanow Lectures in Holocaust Studies 2018 (30 January 2018 6pm-7.30pm)
- More events
Policies and guidance
Includes information on research ethics and health and safety.
Teaching and supervision
Support for undergraduate, postgraduate research, and postgraduate taught study.
Includes information on the library and web support and resources.
Includes information on research ethics and impact, new academic support, grant applications and funding.
Meetings and committees
Includes information on all committees in the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures.
Funding opportunities within the University.
Support on career planning and research impact.
Information on obtaining ethical approval, insurance and applying for projects.
Learn from researchers who have been awarded funding.
Discover useful web contacts in SALC.
See how the library supports teaching and research.
Our Blended Learning Environment.
The University’s student administration system.
Progression monitoring system for PGRs.
Access a variety of resources and services.
University’s financial management system.
Administer research profiles and publications.