Digital wellbeing workshops
- Explore the impact of digital on your wellbeing
- Discover what is meant by ‘digital wellbeing’, both professionally and personally
- Explore how digital (using technology) affects our wellbeing, analysing the personal gains and challenges
- Guide you in creating priorities to support positive digital wellbeing.
- This workshop is a small group session to allow opportunity for discussion. The session is scheduled to last for 75 minutes and will take place on Zoom.
We will run multiple sessions over the next few months with small groups and chance for discussions. All University staff are very welcome and we look forward to seeing you there.
Upcoming sessions will be available to book via the training catalogue here: https://app.manchester.ac.uk/UMITL2001
You can also complete our expression of interest form to be notified when places become available to book on future sessions.
We are also offering this workshop to teams of colleagues. This can be useful if the team would like to explore online working and supporting digital wellbeing together. If you would be interested in attending this workshop as a team, please email Jane Mooney (email@example.com) to arrange.