September SEP Leaders Update
30 Sep 2021
Each month, student experience leaders deliver an update on SEP to their teams. September's update can be found below.
October 2021 admissions release
- New processes and technology will be introduced for admissions in October, resulting in changing for applicants and staff
- Collective Consultation and Voluntary Severance have now closed. We are exploring available options for the small number of staff whose posts remain at risk.
- We expect matching for colleagues to commence in October.
- We are completing the detailed planning for the next phase of the programme that will involve roles at Grades 2 to 5.
- We have made changes to our proposals based on your feedback.
Read the full update here.