Campus Solutions down 13-18 October
12 Oct 2021
From 4pm on Wednesday 13 October until the morning of Monday 18 October, Campus Solutions will be unavailable to all students and staff while we finalise a vital update.
During the downtime period:
- Blackboard will continue to be available for all students who have completed registration.
- Students will be able to access an archived version of their timetable using the direct link timetables.manchester.ac.uk.
- Student card collection will continue.
- Biometric Residency Permit (BRP) collection will continue.
- The deadline for registration will be extended so that additional late fees will not be incurred because of the downtime.
- Registration queries that require investigation will be held until Monday 18 October.
- It will not be possible for colleagues to produce Confirmation of Acceptance to Study (CAS)
This applies to undergraduate, taught postgraduate and postgraduate research students, who have been informed of the downtime.
We will provide a further update on Monday 18 October.