Welcome to the Pure support website
- The upgrade of Research Explorer and researcher profiles has been completed. Access our guidance and training materials here.
- The Data Monitor import source is now available for importing dataset records to Pure. Find out more here.
- The following Pure+Library lunchtime drop-in sessions have been scheduled for spring 2023:
- 4th April and 11th May (12:30 PM – 13:30 PM)
- The sessions will be delivered online via Zoom. Zoom meeting details will be available as a message in Pure a week before the session or can be obtained from the Pure Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The following bookable Pure 1:1 online support sessions have been scheduled and will be advertised in Pure and on the Pure support website a week before the sessions: 27th April (10:30 AM - 11:40 AM)
- Log into Pure
- Sign-up for training courses and watch Pure webinars
- Access the Library Open Access Gateway or Library Research Data Gateway
- Access Research Profiles on Research Explorer
- Find out about the Pure portal upgrade in 2022
Information on using Pure for academic researchers.
For research support staff
Information on using Pure for research support and related staff who provide support for academic researchers.
For PGR students
Information on using Pure for postgraduate students.