Welcome to the Pure support website
- Find out more about the work to upgrade the Research Explorer profiles and the summer preview.
- The Data Monitor import source is now available for importing dataset records to Pure. Find out more here.
- The following Pure+Library lunchtime drop-in sessions have been scheduled for winter 2022:
- 8th December, 12th January, 9th February (12:30 PM – 13:30 PM)
- The sessions will be delivered online via Zoom. Zoom meeting details will be available as a message in Pure a week before the session or can be obtained from the Pure Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The following bookable Pure 1:1 online support sessions have been scheduled and will be advertised in Pure and on the Pure support website a week before the sessions:
- 15th December (10:30 AM - 11:40 AM)
Information on using Pure for academic researchers.
For research support staff
Information on using Pure for research support and related staff who provide support for academic researchers.
For PGR students
Information on using Pure for postgraduate students.