Welcome to the Pure support website
Pure is the University’s research information system
- The following Pure+Library lunchtime drop-in sessions have been scheduled for summer 2021:
- 16th June 2021, 12:30 - 13:30 online session via Zoom.
- 7th July 2021, 12:30 - 13:30 onlien session via Zoom.
- Zoom meeting details will be available as a message in Pure a week before the session or can be obtained from the Pure team (email@example.com).
- Please be aware that Internet Explorer for Pure will no longer be supported in mid-2019 (from Pure 5.15/4.34 and onwards). To get the best experience with Pure please use the latest version of Firefox, Chrome, Edge or Safari
- Validation of Research Outputs (June 2021) - We aim to validate research outputs as quickly as possible. Currently, validation is taking approximately 10 days. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the longer turnaround experienced at present and are working to clear any backlog as quickly as possible.
Information on using Pure for academic researchers.
For research support staff
Information on using Pure for research support and related staff who provide support for academic researchers.
For PGR students
Information on using Pure for postgraduate students.