How to do business with the University
The University advertises its major opportunities widely and welcomes competition.
These are formally run and managed through our online tender portal; details of how to register and access the system are available below.
The University advertises tender opportunities and manages tender process through an e-tendering portal which is hosted by In-Tend.
Before you sign-up note:
• registration is simple and free;
• register your company once (duplicate registrations are confusing for you and us and may mean you miss tender opportunities);
• consider carefully the email you use; a generic email is advised;
• make sure that an email address is entered into the ‘Publish Email’ box as this is where notifications will be sent;
• think about populating your details fully, and carefully, as notifications and alerts use the information you provide.
When participating in a formal tender or quotation exercise all information, correspondence and submissions should be made using the tender portal.
We have created some general instructions on submitting a return to assist you.
The University is subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOI) and Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR). We have to respond to requests submitted under either, and this may concern the information suppliers submit as part of any tender process.
We ask all suppliers to complete a questionnaire as part of the process, stating whether there is any information contained within their submission that could result in prejudice to their commercial interests if released into the public domain.
You can find out more about the University’s response to FOI through our Information Governance Office.