Gift Voucher Purchases
Requests for vouchers can be submitted by completing the relevant form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the key guidance notes:
- Vouchers can be purchased for - Thankyou Scheme, Long-Service Awards, Prizes & Study Participants.
- Voucher choice is between the three options below only:
- Love 2 Shop (which covers the main high street retailers)*
*Please note, the list of retailers for Love2Shop can vary as they regularly add and remove retailers. Also the list of retailers you can use e-vouchers differs from those you can use physical cards, although you can use the e-vouchers to purchase physical cards. Please check the Love2Shop Where to Spend webpage for up to date information.
- The minimum denomination of a voucher that can be ordered is £10.
- Electronic vouchers will be emailed direct to the recipient’s email account by the Income Office . If the recipient is a member of staff/student then please quote their UoM email ending @manchester.ac.uk.
- If physical vouchers are required then complete the correct form as there are additional control processes described on the form.
- There is a separate form specifically for Study Participants.
- Physical voucher orders over £1000 must be stored by the department in a safe to be compliant with the UoM insurance terms. If there is no access to a safe then the Income Office can only release multiples of £1000.