Due to various timescales for ordering can all voucher requests be submitted to email@example.com by the end of June.
Any requests received after that date will not be able to be processed until August. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Gift Voucher Purchases
Requests for vouchers can be submitted by completing the relevant form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the key guidance notes:
- Vouchers can be purchased for - Thankyou Scheme, Long-Service Awards, Prizes & Study Participants.
- Voucher choice is between the three options below only:
- Love 2 Shop UK (which covers the main high street retailers)*
- Love 2 Shop International **
*The list of retailers for Love2Shop can vary as they regularly add and remove retailers. Also the list of retailers you can use e-vouchers differs from those you can use physical cards, although you can use the e-vouchers to purchase physical cards. Please check the Love2Shop Where to Spend webpage for up to date information.
**Not all countries allow for Love2Shop International to be redeemed. Please contact email@example.com before placing an order to check the recipients country/location is available
- The minimum denomination of a voucher that can be ordered is £10.
- Electronic vouchers will be emailed direct to the recipient’s email account by the Income Office . If the recipient is a member of staff/student then please quote their UoM email ending @manchester.ac.uk.
- If physical vouchers are required then please complete the correct form as there are additional control processes and justification required.
- There is a separate form specifically for Study Participants.
- There is a 1.5% transaction fee on all orders from the supplier and additional fixed delivery charge of £9 for physical orders.
- Physical voucher orders over £1000 must be stored by the department in a safe to be compliant with the UoM insurance terms. If there is no access to a safe then the Income Office can only release multiples of £1000.