Connect with colleagues at a virtual Crafternoon
18 Aug 2020
Thursday, 10 September at 2pm
Stay connected with colleagues while taking part in a fun activity together.
Nicola Somers, Wellbeing Champion for Staff Learning and Development, is hosting an online Crafternoon for Mind, the mental health charity, on Thursday, 10 September at 2pm.
The Crafternoon will take place on Zoom and we will show you how to make your own happy jar.
The event is free but Nicola encourages participants to make a donation to Mind.
What do I need to bring?
All you need are some basic supplies:
- Pens and crayons
- Small cardboard box or small glass jar
- Sheets of coloured paper to write on
- Scissors / Guillotine
- Ribbon, stickers and paint to decorate
How do I register my place?
- To register please visit Eventbrite
- Please note, you will be given the Zoom link once you have registered