Report a positive COVID-19 test or self-isolation
It is everyone’s responsibility to keep our campus COVID-secure and protect each other and the NHS.
Our University is working closely with local and national Test and Trace, so the more quickly we can report positive or suspected cases, the easier it will be for us to minimise risk.
Action to take
If you are a staff member who tests positive, or has self-isolated for any of these reasons, you must:
- Immediately report it by following this process.
- Inform your line manager.
If you become aware of a student who tests positive, or has self-isolated for any of these reasons, you must instruct the student to immediately:
- Follow this process to provide support and information
- Make sure the student reports using the online form.
- Daily reported cases
- Government COVID-19 pages
- NHS COVID-19 pages
- University staff COVID-19 FAQs
- University student COVID-19 FAQs