Reporting a positive COVID-19 test or self-isolation
We are all working to keep our campus as safe as possible, to protect each other and the NHS.
To help us to look after the wellbeing of our staff and students please report any positive cases or self-isolation. Knowing how many staff and students are off ill or self-isolating means we are better able to make decisions to support our students in their studies.
This information also means we can make timely decisions on any changes to service provision which may be needed if significant numbers of staff aren’t able to work.
Action to take
If you are a staff member who tests positive, or has self-isolated for any of these reasons, you must:
- Immediately report it by following this process.
- Inform your line manager.
If you become aware of a student who tests positive, or has self-isolated for any of these reasons, you must instruct the student to immediately:
- Follow this process to provide support and information
- Make sure the student reports using the online form.
- Daily reported historic cases (data until 17 April 2022)
- Government COVID-19 pages
- NHS COVID-19 pages
- University staff COVID-19 FAQs
- University student COVID-19 FAQs