The Digital Marketing Leadership Team (DMLT)
The Digital Marketing Leadership Team (DMLT) is the key decision-making body overseeing the University’s digital and web activity, process and practice, and derives its authority from the Communications and Marketing Leadership Team (CMLT). It upholds governance and give direction on web and digital marketing issues in support of the work of CMLT and the delivery of the Communications and Marketing Plan.
The group’s principal objective is to develop and maintain a consistent, professional digital and web presence for the University, which responds to the needs of our range of users while also promoting key messages in line with the University brand. In support of this, DMLT will be responsible for shaping digital marketing strategy, agreeing high-level information architecture, reviewing our roster of web agencies and forging strong links between Communications and Marketing and IT Services.
DMLT is composed of PSS and Faculty communications and marketing colleagues who have responsibility for the University’s principal marketing websites, alongside key colleagues from IT Services.
- Andy Simmons, Head of University Marketing, DCMSR (chair)
- Donna Campbell, Digital Communications Manager, Humanities/Library
- Emma Sutton, Web Content and Digital Marketing Manager, FSE
- George Jeffries, Team Manager, Digital Delivery and User Experience, IT Services
- Jim McDougall, Digital Designer, DCMSR
- John Crowe, Web Developer, DCMSR
- Katie Handley, Digital Marketing Manager, AMBS
- Kristian Scott, Digital Communications Developer, University Library
- Milena Cimmarrusti-Davila, Web Marketing Coordinator, DCMSR (secretary)
- Steve Devine, Digital Communications Officer, The Manchester Museum
- Stewart Aitken, Web and Digital Content Manager, BMH
- Tom Fern, Senior Communications Officer, DDAR
The group will meet monthly, or more frequently if required.
Please read full terms of reference.
For more information about the group, contact its secretary email@example.com