Why work with us?
The Transnational Education (TNE) team works with course directors to develop new, and transform existing, courses for delivery online, in blended format and transnationally through the University of Manchester’s overseas centres.
Whether you need advice on marketing and recruitment, or help to design and develop a highly interactive online course, our team offers a bespoke partnership approach to meet your needs. Our services are centrally funded so they are essentially free to use. All you need to provide is the academic staff time to develop, teach and assess the course, along with PS staff time to help get the course approved and to support the student journey (exam boards, mitigating circumstances etc). All the income generated from your course is retained by your School.
What can we offer you?
- Our students are diverse and global
- Our global centres in Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore offer inspiring spaces to study, collaborate and network as part of a blended programme
- Our programmes offer excellent quality in the Online Blended Learning environment
- We have a data-led approach to recruitment marketing and pipeline understanding
- Our teams are agile and can work to market demand
- We provide bespoke student support
- We have a collaborative approach to building programmes
- Our services are free at the point of delivery
What do our colleagues say?
Have a listen to what our programme directors say about working with the TNE team and the varied support and expertise they receive.