Staff Survey 2022
Welcome to your Staff Survey 2022.
- Access the University of Manchester Staff Survey 2022 (from Monday, 5 September)
By completing this survey, you give us a clear picture of what it’s like to work here, and where and how improvements can be made.
This is your opportunity to be totally open and honest and tell us what’s working and what isn’t. Whether your feedback is about good aspects of working here or things we need to improve - your answers are invaluable and helps us to make our University a better place to work. Everything you say will stay completely confidential as your response will go straight to People Insight who are running the survey for us.
Our survey is open from Monday 5 September until Sunday 16 October, so please take 15-minutes before then to give us your feedback.
The more honest you are, the more valuable this survey is for everyone here. So please, tell us what you really think and have your say.
Vice-President for Research
Director of People and Organisational Development
- We are giving you more time to complete the survey – six weeks from 5 September – 16 October.
- We are making it easier to access the survey – you can either access the survey directly from your email invitation (you will receive weekly reminders until you have completed the survey) or you can access the survey via a link that is available on StaffNet and eUpdate.
- Posters and take-away cards are available around Campus displaying a QR code that can be scanned using a smart device to access the survey online.
- The survey doesn’t have to be completed in one sitting – you can start it and come back to it at a later stage, your responses will be saved but you will continue to get reminders until you submit it.
We are proud to confirm that we will donate £1 for every survey completed to Re-write Cancer – money that will help create a new life-saving cancer research centre, right in the heart of Manchester.
Everyone who completes the survey will be able to redeem a free coffee (or other beverage) and a slice of cake or pastry at our FoodonCampus outlets
We have also introduced a prize draw, as in previous years, where each week of the survey one person will win an iPad. The prize draw rolls over each week so if you complete the survey in the first week you will be entered into every draw – that’s six chances of winning an iPad.
We have been running the Staff Survey now for a number of years. Your feedback means that we can put together action plans to make a real difference and make positive changes. You can read more about some of the action we’ve taken since the last Staff Survey in 2019 below: