Meet the Service Delivery Team
The role of the Service Delivery Team
The Service Delivery Team is responsible for the operation of the home of Engineering and Materials (including Engineering Buildings A & B, Oddfellows Hall and the York Street Building). The team is here to support building users including staff, students and visitors in the following areas:
- maintenance and cleaning reporting;
- building access – including entry to restricted areas (e.g. workspace and laboratories);
- printing and stationary supplies;
- hosting events and room booking management;
- support with teaching and learning;
- general building queries.
Reporting an issue
Contact the Service Delivery Team however suits you best:
Phone: 0161 529 4187 (9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday)
In Person: Service Delivery Office (Room 1A.045) - Engineering Building A, First Floor, Core Three (adjacent to the Student Support Hub) 9:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Daily walkarounds of the building: if you spot a member of our team – look out for our red hoodies! – then feel free to flag us down and we’ll try and assist you as best we can.
We've also recently launched a form to provide a new way to get in touch and make sure your query, issue or feedback is triaged to the right place.