Skip to navigation | Skip to main content | Skip to footer
Search the Staffnet siteSearch StaffNet

Import Licences

The UK government has import controls in place for the following goods which may require an import licence:

  • Firearms and ammunition
  • Certain plants, seeds and soil
  • Animal and animal products
  • Certain controlled drugs and medicines
  • Precursor chemicals, pesticides, and ozone depleting substances (ODS) amongst other chemicals

For further information, please see government guidance getting the right licences for international trading.

To apply for an import licence, contact the University Regulatory Compliance Team