TEaM - Technical Excellence at Manchester
Technical Excellence @ Manchester (TEaM) has been included under the Staff Network Group umbrella since August 2016.
Any member of staff who considers themselves technical is welcome to attend the quarterly coffee & talk events. The ultimate idea being that there will be ‘local representatives’ who attend the meetings and can disseminate information at a local level.
The group officially launched in December 2016 and you can find out more details here.
The Technical Excellence at Manchester (TEaM) staff network group invite nominations for the Technical Excellence Awards 2021. The awards are aimed at recognising the contribution of technical staff to the working life of the University.
- They always deliver an exceptional ‘first mile’ (i.e. it’s not just about ‘going the extra mile’ but putting in a consistently excellent core performance).
- They are a great team player, actively supporting colleagues and helping the team to bond.
- They have shown initiative and commitment in pursuit of an excellent student or staff experience.
- They foster collaboration and partnership working across the School, with colleagues in other areas of the University or with external contacts.
- They have delivered an outstanding piece of work that has made a recognisable contribution to their team’s or the School’s strategy and priorities.
- They are always willing to help and support others.